Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tons of Troubleshooting lately.

To start thing off, I'm just gonna say. These few days are damn full of disappointment, stressful sadness and nervousness.

Tons of things happened. All regarding technologies.

Firstly, my com dont know why, cant even on AT ALL for that time. Scared the shit outta me. The light keep flashing but cant on. No signal, no nothing. I even left it out flashing for 15 mins and still nothing. On-Off still the same. End up I was like praying that everythings gonna be alright. And miracle happened. It's actually fixed and manage to on it. Thank God man.

Secondly, I used CCleaner to clear up my com stuff and registry. Ending, my com CRASHED. The infamous Blue screen of Death appeared. First time in my entire life on my com -.-" The day before I used that cleaner, and when I tried to off my com, It actually hanged. Thought nothing of it. I hardboot it. Morning wake up, cant even get past my com WinXP Logo. Keep blue screen of errors and reboot. Crap. In my mind, tons of stuff flashed by. Buy new com? Send for repair? Reformat? I even tried safe mode and doesnt work. I was like SHIT! But heng, managed to get into safe mode (Network mode) and did a system restore to a earlier date. And its solved! =) Phew.

But! I gotta RE-PATCH my WoW. And end up? ERROR YET AGAIN! WTF. Damn suay. End up I gotta RE-INSTALL the ENTIRE WoW zz. Took me entire day. But luckily, com is still ALIVE!

And just a few moment ago. I was trying to connect my USB psp to com. Then my wire being buggy, end up what happened? My com CRASHED. Blardy hell. Then this time round, CANT EVEN use keyboard. Keep poping Keyboard Failure. I was like Holy Shit, Not again! Then I power off-on the entire com. And luckily it works. Phew.

Just update my PSP to 4.01 m33-2 Luckily everything went well. If it bricked. I swear I'm so gonna stop using technologies stuff for some time. Make me damn stress. Though I'm an IT student. Things are too advance for me. Luckily I dont give up easily and slowly troubleshoot and find out the problem and solve it. =) Good thing is this.

PS. I patched PSP to play my DJ Max Chazz Edition better. 3.90 is buggy playing that. =\

AND PLEASE. NO MORE PROBLEMS!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:06:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com