Sunday, November 09, 2008

Taekwondo

Aight. Today went to help my Sir with Taekwondo stuff. I became a door keeper XD Look after door. End up, noone enters that door. Except all kids walking past me here and there and those "Big" ranking people. Then there is 2 gals toilet. Then a lot males keep going wrong lo. I must keep telling them males another side. LOL. So I'm like guarding 2 female toilets + those black belt kids -.-" Stress. Then a lot of big kicks at my area. Lagi stress. All people walk past, bow to those peeps. I there see le also stress. Those Korea people kick and pattern = DAMN NICE lo. Hurricarana. And even those Rey Mysterio stuff they also do till nice nice. Then got 2 other gals from the same Sir club came to help. Starting didnt talk to them at all, end up chat chat. Both I think sec 2. 1 black belt 1 green. Black belt named Christy, the another one I dont know. Too quiet le. Hardly speak. Then Sandy came to help as well. My class all came except Fatihah. Tony didnt go as well. Lazy -.-"

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:10:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com