Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Kara ZA Woot =)

Aight, been some time since I last blogged. Here I am blogging before heading out to school in around 10 mins time. Last weekend, I went with my guild in WoW for a raid run. We went both Kara and ZA. Kris, our leader keep asking whether anyone dont know about the boss phase when we are just about to hit on the boss. I didnt mentioned anything. LOL. Yeah, its my first time going there. And guess what? Our raid team is one of the best. =) Being there's a newbie me and a weakly geared Off-Tank. So its not bad already eh? ^^ Kara was fun. The creepy haunted mansion atmosphere with the theme music. Its suit perfectly. And those bosses voice = Woohoo. Damn nice and cool. ZA is more of a jungle based raid. Fighting trolls which can transformed into animals. Wildlife fight. Though we did not complete ZA, we fought till the final 2nd last boss. Since most of us gotta go and the server gotta shut down for maintenance. Aww. And after seeing Mass and Gan tanking skills, I myself decided to start a Pala, and hopefully master the skills of tanking. Rather than always DPS in run which is like sian. Though is more stress, since gotta take up the responsibility of tanking. Since tank die or did something wrong, the entire team = wipe out. So a good tank is important. Just like a good healer. But DPS is the easiest of the easiest. So it got boring for me, real fast.

Aight about to set out for school now. Cheers!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:36:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com