Thursday, November 06, 2008

Grats to Obama.

Aight. So the election for US president is over. Presidential candidates are both Obama and Mccain. Sadly Mccain lost. I supported him all the way after Hilary Clinton stepped down. Oh well, but now the economy of US is that bad, I doubt US president will have a good time. So Mccain not being a President might be a good one. He wont be that stress over matter and can at least enjoy his last few years on Earth. Obama though I hated him, gotta grats to him being the FIRST black President. And we shall see how many of those things which he promised he can uphold. =) The one which poor peeps paying lesser tax while richer pays more. We shall see.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:56:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com