Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update Update!

Aight. First of all, today had our first PE lesson. Our cher heng ah! Not that Dragon Boat one. But sadly not our semester 1 either. Its a Malay cher, he's quite good though. Luckily =) Then we played touch ruby. Our cher never come attend us since he got stuff to do. So another short short botak chinese PE cher relief us. Quite fun playing la. Laugh a lot. My team includes me, Rafidah, Hanis, Randy and Barry. Sufyan's team got Fadilah, Roy, Eugene and Saiful. Had lots of laughter haha. Sometimes having PE with friends is a good thing. Bonding and also laughter to destress ourselves. Enjoy~ Since classmates will not last long, but friends will if there's a bond.

And tomorrow, our class gonna go complain to Mr Gremar about our Networking cher. He basically talking to himself the ENTIRE lesson, and expect us to listen. He speaks so soft, use mic ALSO so soft. Zz. Then we cant even understand and absorb a single shit. So its basically GG if this carry on. The cher is a nice guy, but not a good cher though.

For those taking and started O levels, good luck yeah! Fatihah, Brendon, LJ, Zhao Jie, Venessa, Xinyu and some others whom I know of and I care for ^^ GOOD LUCK! And for Wei Ze, *Ahem* Come join us bah =X Joking lol. Good luck too! We WILL welcome you soon enough. And for those I dislike, you are welcome to join us. ^^

Thursday or see when free, I'm gonna head over to plaza to buy myself 2 friendship bands to wear around my ankles. Heh, keep saying wanna buy them keep forgetting. Last time I wore 2, made by my cousin. But spoil le. Kinda quite long time ago. I love the bands, its kinda nice. See whether got sell or not @ Plaza. ^^

PS. Having headache and sorethroat nowadays. Zz that time gastric problem I didnt even eat a single heaty stuff, wonder why still will sore sia. >.>

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|4:14:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com