Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sweet memories indeed.

Aww, have been reading someone's blog old old post. Around last year May de. I wont name it out. If you know it then good, if not too bad ^^. Seriously, reading the blog really makes me feel all so sweet again. Sweet memories indeed. Sadly it doesnt last very long ya? If time were to go back, I'm sure things wont go this way. It will just better and better =) But oh well, what's over is over, past is past. Cant get it back le. Even if I wanna, it wont happen. Glad and happy that she is now with a person she loves, thats all I wish for now. Her happiness. Just hope that they will last and stop quarreling. I know some peeps say that people who break and re-patch are hard to maintain the relationship again, thats are for some of the peeps out there. Not all. So dont lose hope and strive on ya.

Yeah and I must admit, true love is hard to find. During the period of "you like me, I like you" its the sweetest of them all. Its like so cute. Puppy love? Maybe, but its sweet. And as long as it is sweet, its all good. Whether one of these days I will be with her again or another person, its all pre-determined. Fate. Surely I do hope for a happy ending. But Fairytales aint true.

I'm not being EMO here. Just that I have the urge to post all of these. The feeling of sweetness indulge me into it again. =)

PS. "Would you be there" - Redwan Ali is the song dedicated during that period of time. I'm sure you know of it ya? ^.-

Oh and, your nick still include that ♀ guess its time for you to remove it? In the past you put that is to be the same like me, like a pair. But now I guess its time for you to put something dedicated for your stead ya? =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:43:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com