Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya to All Muslim Friends!

Happy Hari Raya to all Muslims friends out there! Do enjoy your raya ya! =)

So, yesterday went to Ed's birthday BBQ Chalet party. Actually met Suf @ 6, ending 8 then go. Zz Then we took 187 go. Drop at wrong bus stop, make us walk quite a distance zz. Then Reach in there, we walk up and down dont know where the heck is the chalet, ending we sak the receptionist, she said before the golf court. So we went towards there, then we saw Shi Qi and Gina, they say, no la we just come from there, got 2 chalet got a lot people, but I dont know any of them one. If correct, people sure call me de ma. Ok, so we walk back. Then ending I told them, that place they go should be correct what. So we walk back ONCE AGAIN. And guess what? Heavy rain. We are trapped. Then we decided to hide under a shelter, and ask Suf go check it out first with the 1 umbrella we have only. Then he came back nearly drenched without another umbrella after like 15 mins? Then off we go.

Okay, all I can say is tons of peeps went. Most are drinking, while the usual or more groupy of mine stay downstair most of the time chit chatting. Smokers were everywhere as well. The party itself is "high" and fun. Just that, I'm having Gastric Flu, so I cant really eat much and enjoy that much. Thus I decided to go home after cutting cake along with the same taxi as Suf, Wei Ze and my mei XZ. So yeah thats all. Reach home around 12am. Bathe wait for hair dry all that, ending 2am then sleep. Then just woke up to blog le. Woke up @ 10am.

Anyway still gotta thanks Ed for inviting me go to your birthday party. And hope you did enjoyed your birthday!

PS. His birthday abit "Long Zhong" around like 30+ people went. I was like. WOAH. Okay.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|10:11:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com