Friday, October 17, 2008

Rush?

Aight. Just came home from Mount Alvenue or something. That hospital. Went to check heart de. Then the nurse there hoh. DAMN cute man! Lol. Its a private clinic la. So only 1 nurse 1 doc. Then the nurse is so cute lo. Look EXACTLY like my cousin. Then her voice damn cute. Soft soft cute cute de. 90% Like Dawn Yeoh de. Then doc say my heart nothing wrong. Just like that. 150 bucks gone. Waited the doc for like 2hrs then he come. Got urgent operation. Then I think the doc operation failed. He say he gonna go the "Bing Yin Guan" Where dead people burn corpse de.

So go home, wanted to take 2 bus to reach home. Ending take 1 and switch taxi. Wait for 171 DAMN long. Then go Bangkit buy food and I go pray and cut hair. Just reach home bathe then come blog le.

Nowadays everyone is rushing. I noticed this. SG nowadays is getting machiam like Japan. Keep rushing. Cannot stop and wait. All inpatient. Japan > Hong Kong > SG. Top 3 I suppose.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:40:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com