Monday, October 06, 2008

One of the worst holidays EVER!

Seriously man. Dont know what happened, or what did I done wrong. Keep full of problems during this Holiday. Ok first is my gastric, which till now haven't okay. Went to see doc today AGAIN. 3rd time. The blood test is out, 1 of them that is. The gastric one gotta wait. And I also report about another problem of mine to the doc, my heart / chest pain at times. Affecting my neck sometimes. Veins? I'm not sure. Might be the veins loose. Cause when I move around, machiam can feel the heart moving around in the rib-cage. Blardy hell man. So doc asked me to go for X-Ray and also Electrocardiogram which uses those electrical thingy to place at heart area to test the heart. Meh, which I'm going over tomorrow early morning to check up. Hais. Now I dont really have mood for anything except to hope to have a fast recovery. Might be going over to the temple tomorrow to ask god, "Ma Zu" the goddness which look over fisherman, and also my god-ma. When young, a fortune teller told me I'm fated to be her god-son. So I actually since young prayed to her. During a few of the past fever I had which lasted like a week long? Serious fever cum food poisoning stuff, it actually recover after going over to ask about it. So guys out there, I dont care you guys believe in gods or not, to me, they exists. And Gods are all meant to be good, to help everyone. I dont give a damn if you dont believe, save your debate or "scientific" reasons to yourself. I choose to believe in the supernatural. Cause it helps me when I needed it. And I do feel it, the nether ones that is.

PS. Sorry to those who had birthday and my greetings came late or whatsoever. Real sorry over here. Sick till I actually forgets what is what and when is when. Happy Birthday to whoever I left out! Enjoy!

WoW : Currently gonna max my cooking soon. And now concentrating on Fishing. Patience is a Virtue. So true.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:29:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com