Friday, October 24, 2008

Love is that simple.

I just wanna lead a simple love from that day which the massive emo-ness in me lashed out. From now on, I will treat love as simple and sweet. I just simply love her. Just that simple. No why and how. It just happens. I dont care whether how people thinks of her, as long as to me she the perfect one, its all okay. Other thoughts and comments are of no effects to me. I just simply believe in myself and her. Aight, now while posting this. Most likely she's having her O' levels Math. Good luck! =) Really hope she do well, and not end up like me ya. Though I hope to be able to see you everyday, I know I cant be that selfish. Gotta think for your future too. So I trust even if we aint in same school, the bond will not break =)

After her O's, I'm gonna pop the question. Though half-knowing whats the answer, I still gotta try. I gotta get rid of my pessimistic thinking and get on the optimistic now. I dont wanna end something which I haven't even try and started. ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:56:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com