Thursday, October 02, 2008

ITE GPA results are out!

Ok, so the other day, Iris msn-ed me telling me that the results will be out online at the portal. I just orh, and actually forgot which date XD Only remember Oct first few days. Dont know the exact one. Then when I woke up early in the morning today, Fatihah msn me, asking whether I check the results already. Then I went in to check it out. Ok, at first I was saying, aiya sure fail MME one. So GPA wont be that good. Fatihah told me she got 2.0 and I was like WTF her MME is better than me get 2.0 like that I die liao la. Then I went in to check. And I was like o.O I got a C for MME. A for CMO. Woot. So my GPA was like 3.0 =) Was shocked and surprised myself. Oh well, gotta thank my teachers no matter what. Ms Esther and Ms Irene, and for Ms Irene, all the best to you @ Bukit Batok ITE! ^^ And not forgetting Ms Patricia, I know you might be leaving us too. So all the best!

PS. I know my chers are all ladies, dont be jealous ah XD WeeXiang was always saying, wah lao unfair, your cher all gals mine all guys de. =) Hehe. Too bad for him.

PPS. Oh and thanks to Iris and Fatihah for informing about me the release date of the results. ^^ Cheers!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|10:07:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com