Tuesday, October 14, 2008

C-Math

Aight, just reach home not long from school. Today we had Network tech thingy, and yes once again, the cher is machiam talking to himself. So soft and boring. Sure GG in exams. Next is C-Math. And guess what? It IS math. Holy cow man. I hated math and here comes math. People got A Math and E Math, and we IT students? C-Math. =.= All about binary codes, hex, oct, dec. And you might be thinking, where got Math related? Ok these are what we are gonna learn other than converting those 4 which I stated between each other. Which the convertion process already definitely takes up 1 page of foolscap. And workings MUST be shown. In there there mutiplication, base number (aka indices shit) fractions and some other stuff. *Went Mad* Then we're gonna learn proportional, algebra and also PROBABILITIES. Holy shit. I hate MATH! Those which we are gonna learn are somemore those I HATED MOST! =\ May I RIP man. Ok then this C-Math cher, he looks just like another teddy -.-" So we got like 2 teddies, and 1 "good and resposible" class advisor cum Networking cher. GG =\ I want Ms Esther BACK!!! Bloody hell, she run go C Class which is Kiat's class. Their class good enough le, dont need her =.= Then their teddy CMO cher come my class. Hais.

Guess more or less this upcoming Friday gonna go hospital check up. Check heart. Since that time say pain then go X-Ray. Family doc says my chest 1 side is kinda flat down. Which might press down the heart? Guess so. Meh. So gonna go hospital specialist to check more detailed. Already been to hospital and clinics for like the ENTIRE holidays. And now I still gotta go again. Hais.

PS. My windows theme the highlights which click is in bright pink! <3 And the title bar is in white =) Its damn nice heh. Have chance come my house show you. LOL

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|1:28:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com