Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Back from screening

Okay back from screening of my heart and chest. Went to Jurong East's SATA to do the check up. The check up itself was fast, it was the waiting that kills. Waste of my time. They didnt give proper instructions of where to go, end up we waited for NOTHING. Cause I can enter straight since I'm the only one checking heart. And the nurses there were all saying, 18? Woah so young check heart le ah. What happened? I myself also wanna know what happened -.-"

Tonight gonna go to the temple. 7.30pm. Lets hope after going, can cleanse whatever its nearby or inside me. And cure me up once and for all. I hate these shit. Enough is enough.

PS. While on the way back, tons of school students. And onboard LRT, 3 gals were like damn noisy? >.> Students nowadays, wearing school uniform in MRT still can touch here and there. Power la. SG government is asking peeps to make more babies, and I guess it sure IS working well. Real well. Heh.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:00:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com