Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wow? WoW!

Okay, getting bored of WoW nowadays. And I thought of going back Maple. And when I went to the web to check it out, Maple actually got hacked by some China bastards. No offense to the fellow China peeps, but I'm referring to those "bad" ones. Hack asiasoft and now what? Melamine milk powder. Causing tons of BABIES die and sick. Wtf is this? Trust me, those who thought of adding Melamine into the milk powder to prevent the government to check that they actually " tou gong jian liao " by adding Melamine so they cant check it out. Wtf man, because of money, harm so many innocent life. They WILL burn in hell for eternity. Hell trust me on this.

But, luckily I got some nice guildies. Taught me a lot of stuff in WoW about those 70s contents. And now, I found the interest back again. Special thanks to " Babymage, Massdamage, Gottakill and Rungar " They taught me a lot of stuff and I'm really very thankful to them.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:27:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com