Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weird dream.

Okay, so yesterday night. I actually have a vivid, weird, bizarre dream. But still its kinda funny though. LOL. I was actually scolding someone, and even make a police report. Heh. Till now I still remember it. Not bad eh. Oh and, 1 more thing. Sometimes, things which I dreamt of, actually happens in real life. Can call it " Yu Zi Meng " bah. Maybe I have this kinda power eh? Since I can sense and feel "spiritual stuff" and at night, my senses are real strong and alive. So I hope the dream which I dreamt of yesterday is not real man. Scolding someone and making a police report? Man, it sure wont be anything good at all.

PS. Here's my WoW newest SS of my Lovely Mage ^^ Enjoy.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|4:20:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com