Monday, September 15, 2008

Latern Festival Gathering

Yeah, once again. I organized a gathering on Lantern Festival this year again. Like last year, and the previous year. We start from only me, LJ, Xinyu and Ling. Till last year more and more peeps. This year we've got Me LJ Sufyan Roy Rizal Ling Ting Chuan Tony Wei Ze Jessie Wee Xiang Daniel. Starting only me and LJ wanna go meet Xinyu. Ending Xinyu cannot go, since she got exam today. So me and LJ were busy finding peeps. And guess what? We gathered that many during a short period of time. Most arrived around 8+ and some 9+ while others 10+. We stayed till 11.30pm then went off. Its real fun! I love gathering, and I already told them I'm gonna organize once again next year, the peeps all agree and willing to come ^^. I'm sure we will have more peeps next year for sure! Though we are already Ex-Fajarians, we are no matter what still once a Fajarian! Fajar Spirit will live on among us =) Oh and Roy and Suf's GAY Video hehe. =X Damn funny stuff. Use firesparks doing some gay stuff lol.

PS. Sorry Tony about yesterday bombard of questions lol. I know you will not take it that seriously and personal, thus we decide to ask you. We believe in all God, including Jesus. Just that nowadays the peeps in the religious spoil the image of the religion. And Tony, I believe you aint one of those corrupted one. Dont mind the questions too much. We asked, cause we understand you will understand us well enough to mind. ^^

WoW : I finally hit 5.2k gold! Woohoo. Now I'm gonna work on Netherwings reputation~ To get my own Flying Mount Netherdrake! And soon, NetherRay too =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:40:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com