Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last Christmas.

Lol while listening to some Xmas song. 1 really touched my heart and I really LOVE it a lot. Song titled " Last Christmas " Its a real nice song. Go find and listen to it. You wont regret! ( Its kinda a emo sad song. Dont listen if you hate emo. ) Thought a lot of stuff while listening to it. Firstly, I used my FIRST ever salary from working to buy myself a Xmas tree last year =) Was real happy. My own money buying something. This year, I'm gonna get myself another set of lightings, since my spoiled last year. =\ And, I love the atmosphere of mysterious, emo, sad and dark Xmas for some reason. I like being alone during Xmas, enjoying the Emo-ing. Dont know why. Maybe because I haven really got a gal beside me for all these year during Xmas bah. Thats why I'm used to being alone. Hmm, doubt I will get a gal this year too. Haha. Sad case I know, but its alright. I'm used to it. <3 Xmas =)

PS. So songs really do moves me. Kinda lead me to think of a lot of stuff, old memories too =) Be it sad or happy. Memories through songs are always nice.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:17:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com