Saturday, September 13, 2008

Headache

Zomg. Having major headache now. -.-" Think I think of earning too much money in WoW too much le. I wanna hit 5k gold ASAP =\ Kinda chiong from 1k to now currently 2.5k within 3 days. I so wanna hit 5k man. Epic Flying Mount. Holy shiet! So Ive been hardcoring the game since morning. Farming farming and more farming of money. Farm items and auction for gold. =\ Guess by Monday SHOULD be able to hit 5k gold. If I continue hardcore for tomorrow. Dont know whether I can anot. Abit stressed up over this liao lol. Tomorrow gonna have a Candle gathering section at playground. Heh. Same as last year. Lets hope nothing goes wrong. Last year on that day, which is Lantern Festival, I fell from bicycle, spoiled my 7610 handphone. =\ I dont want any misfortune this year ANYMORE! ROAR

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:22:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com