Monday, September 29, 2008

Good deed?

Okay, just came back after deciding to head over to Bangkit to pray @ the temple. And on the way back, an old man asked me to help him carry stuff back to his house. For dont know what reason, I actually helped. And he got difficulties in walking, thus I actually spent around 40mins to send him back home which is @ 217 block. Then now my hands totally no energy after carrying those heavy load of cardboard paper. A good deed? Hope so. My gastric had been having some problem recently. Went to see doc yesterday night @ around 10pm+. Ate medicine, but doesn't seem to change 1 bit. Hais. Dont even know why the heck I'm always full of problems. Just hope this 1 good deed can solve everything. " Hao ren you hao bao " Lets hope its true. =\

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:33:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com