Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Belated Happy Teacher's Day!

As topic stated.

HAPPY BELATED TEACHER's DAY!

Was gonna come blog yesterday. But I actually forgot. Crap.

So today went to school. Bla Bla. Then came home. Help dad with some stuff. Spent around 2 hours. Then go in WoW re-specs my talent. Going Fire Mage this time round. Then just when I'm about to start playing SERIOUSLY. The message prompt out. Server shutting down in 15 mins. Maintenance. WTF! I thought we are gonna have Rolling Restarts. Ending I missed out the 2nd part. Our realm = Maintenance. Bloody Hell.

So, tomorrow we are gonna have our Class Test 3 of MME. Fail = Debar from exams. WTF man. Then next week is our exams already. Holy crap. Hope I can do well. =\

And something I gotta clarify and say it OUT LOUD. Here though. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU! (=

PS. 2 more levels to 70 mage! Woohoo~

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:19:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com