Sunday, September 21, 2008

Argh.

Okay, so yesterday after eating my supper which is cuttlefish porridge. Bloody hell. I go sleep @ 12.30am. Then woke up at 2am. Keep feeling wanna vomit. Too full like not disgested. =\ Then guess what? I keep walking around in the room for like 100 times? Then go sleep again. Lol. Let it digest must walk walk. My mum made me the chinese powder thingy to drink also no use. Meh. I hate midnight waking up. Tough to go back to sleep.

And the day before, we went out to buy stuff. Then went Taka. Visit flower shop. Heh, how ironic eh? Last time JC go there is for Ting, now for Ailena. Will they last? *Fingers crossed*

*psst* Doubt so.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:34:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com