Thursday, August 07, 2008

Some minor updates

Okay, firstly. I watched Money 2 and Mummy 3 and also Love Guuru today already. Money 2 is DAMN nice and touching Im telling ya. Its real funny at the start, and real sad and emotional at the end. Worth to watch 100%. Other than the lame ERP, rest of the show is good. Excellent. 4.5 / 5. And for Mummy 3, other than the graphics, the story plot are kinda simple and easily guessed. So its aint that nice. Maybe a 2.5 / 5? Action packed movie best up till now is still Transformer for me. And for Love Guuru, its that lame that I dont understand sometimes what the heck are they talking about. 2 / 5. And for yesterday's bus post, I forgot to mention that up till now, there's 2 bus driver of 963 worth my praising. Friendly and actually community helpful. Always putting on a smile for the passengers. Thats good to see and note being in this society nowadays. Today when coming back home, I actually saw my same block neighbour again. Aww she's so cute ^^ at most sec 3 I guess. Oh and, I being seeing gals, doesnt mean I fall in love ya. Its just a nature to admire gals.

Today was my Taekwondo performance as well, not bad, quite fun. Nervous and pretty tension too. But its worth it. I hardly face such that much of an audience and perform. I actually manage to break my wooden plank which is kinda thick. 5 of the guys punch break while the other 5 kick break. Me being the one who punch, 4 of us managed to break it, AND we are ALL small sizes weakling looking. While the one who didnt break it, was of a bigger size. I even even my hand, think punch too hard, tore my skin. Heh. But its all worth it. Cheers!

Oh and now, gotta prepare for tomorrow's hand in hand Singapore thingy @ Old Police Academy. Hmm, sounds fun. But hope its aint gonna be THAT hot. If not I will die of the swealtering heat man.

Today, I actually manage to animate my banner for my MME project lol. Adding some pink petals floating down. Actually, its aint really a petal shape, more like circular unknown object flying down -.-" But heh, I actually manage to do it! =) Was damn proud of my that damn simple project heh. Now, I will be able to use photoshop and flash for my future signature or even blogskin! =) Will post it up some time later, kinda lazy to do it now. Thumbdrive in my baggy =X

And now, after finally my phase test being over. I feel more relax. Last few days felt kinda tensed up. =\

Seeing couples everywhere, in school, bus or even in the cinema just now. Seriously make me damn jealous. Its a normal reaction for most of us I guess. But oh well, what to do. Guess my fate with that certain someone aint there yet. Thus this now, the current situation. How I wish can find the one soon. Haha. So gonna treasure it as if my life depends on her. =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:21:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com