Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SMRT trip

Okay, currently I atl+tab out from my WoW to blog. Finally some stuff in my mind to blog about. I usually when have stuff, will try to post it / record it somewhere ASAP. Thats my habit you can say. So today during CMO, its revision revision revision. Guess what? We got out Class Test 2 results back. I scored 84. ONLY! WTF. And my class, Hanis yeah a gal, scored 100 marks! WTF man. Even Roy and Suf scored ton better than me. * Holy shiet * But nvm, since as I said, MCQ = all get near perfect due to the cheating. So cant really say they scored that well.

After that was our trip to SMRT @ AMK depot area. Hmm. Its raining the whole day. Woots its cooling, but luckily when we started our SMRT training exercise never rain. LUCKY. Anyway, on bus, received a sms from a particular someone. Whom I must admit, I cared for. Sms me asking about stuff and stuff which donno who to tell but me. So I advised what I can. Guess its all up to that person le bah. Seriously. Dont understand why always I sms her, she halfway wont reply le. That really makes me kinda hurt. But oh well. I do what I can to care. Thats enough for me. As I said earlier in one of the post, guardian angel. Heh.

So the SMRT, was kinda a wastage of time. Explaining of those emergency stuff, buttons and function bla bla bla. Then we board a special train which is for us, and in there, more explaination. And asking of questions. I actually got his first question right lol. He asked the temporary light supply in MRT can last how long. My JPD cher said 2 hours. Then Im the second one to say 45 mins. Then he goes around asking. Never saying who got it right. After around 10+ answers, he said Im right. LOL. My memory not bad seh. Nearly 1 month ago de info I still remember. Then I got a small little SMRT handphone thingy. Then we board to the depot. Walk 1 damn bloody long way to eat our stuff. Then walk 1 damn bloody long way out for our MRT back to AMK. Ending guess what? We go wrong way. Then walk back. Then that person brought us to the right way. So its like walking 4 times the damn long path. We got our CERT and goodie bag too. I was like WTF CERT sia. Cert for doing nothing. Lmao.

And just for general info. SMRT MRT = 138m or was it 168m? XD Forgot liao. Around there can liao.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:23:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com