Saturday, August 02, 2008

Knob in heart?

Read someone's blog. ( Yeah I always do it. Frequently. ) And, let me say this first. I dont like keeping stuff in my heart and let it rot. So Im speeching out whatever I think. Meant no offense to anyone.

So, that certain someone always said there's a knob in that someone's heart. Then stating cant accept the another party as a stead. But ending? Found another party and stead. *Poof* just like that. Knob's gone? But when that person wanna find an excuse again, the knob will be back. Strange thing ya? Knob wont be untied that easily. And since saying there's 1, how the heck that someone untie it to stead with someone, thus the untying. Then when wanna break or give a excuse, the knob is back. Miracle eh? Seriously, Its a LAME excuse if you ask me. Lamest one ever. Just making people kinda sad, or even pissed off. Meh

Oh, and dont worry. Im aint emo-ing or whatsoever. Im EVIL. Yeah, practically yes I am. But theorically Im still quite human. So no worries.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:52:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com