Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hmm

Hmm. Currently @ cousin's house. Using her lappy to post and gaming =x. Dont mind my title. Dont know what to put as nowadays. So just put some craps. Some updates which I forgot / dont have time to do it. Yesterday went for movies @ Cine with LJ, Roy, Rald and Riz. Watched "Journey to the middle of the Earth " Its a NICE show. Yeah! Hardly hear me say nice movie ya? It's certainly nice. Though its out for quite some time already, just watched it yesterday. Heh. 4.5/5 I will give it. Interesting adventure show + comedy. So its real cool. Hmm, Currently my WoW is @ level 61. Questing @ Outland le. Hmm. Kinda tough there. Finding the location for quests and npc. Lol. Spent nearly the entire of today hunting mageweave cloth for my tailoring prof. Not bad. Level 270 le I think. I also bought a new headphone yesterday @ Sim Lim for 45 bucks. Kinda good quality I must say. Went to cut my hair after school last Thursday as well.

Sometimes I wonder. Stuff which I said and do is right or wrong. Sometimes I sms, that person dont bother to reply me. Then if I dont say anything, its kinda strange keeping deep in my heart, and I hate this kinda feelings. People dont understand me. And sadly, guess I dont even understand myself. Guess now I should just stick to my game, fun, friends and studies. Love life to me now is kinda impossible. Seeing how useless and dumb I am at this kinda of things. =\ How I wish someone will guide me this kinda of things. Or even better. She understand how I feel and at least react.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:07:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com