Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finally it rains.

Finally it rains today. Woot. Damn warm and hot nowadays. After a heavy downpour. It seems better. Slightly. So today someone asked me who is the gal in my blog I mentioned. Dont really know how to say. You definitely wont know who, since all along, I didnt take any action. I'd rather stay in the dark, liking you. Rather than trying to get close to you and be together. Which I know its impossible. So, not to make matter worse, I decided to take this action. Treat as if nothing happens at all, and just msg normally. Or even just keep quiet. Guess this is my way of being a guardian angel for her. Seriously, nowadays I hardly interact with anyone at all. Except just burying my head deep into the World of Warcraft. As if Im in there living rather than on Earth. Maybe Im just avoiding or trying to get rid of whatever feelings I have now. And just become a plain feeling-less human being. Just a empty shell of living thing. Heh.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:53:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com