Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Couples.

Woots. First thing first, I gotta admit I always saw a lot of couples out there. Being intimate in pub, which kinda gross sometimes. But heck. Though its kinda feeling jealous, I'm sure most people will feel this way. Am I right? =X Talking about couples, I'm also happy that my Ex is now happily attached. Seriously, I'm happy for them. Being able to find happiness. ^^ Good luck in the future. And do last long. Hard to find couples who last long nowadays. Might be the society nowadays which causing this to happen. So really. Good luck =)

And for me, I'm not attached. Neither am I eyeing on anyone too. So basically its just the plain 'ol me. Without anyone. Yep yep. Kinda tired of those already. Though seeing couples will feel kinda jealous. But it will be alright once I'm used to it. Heh. Even though, I'm kinda busy with my game itself and also school. Game is more like my wife. Heh. Till I can find a gal whose character and interest is around the same as mine. I guess single will I stay. Afterall, now its the technology age. Finding a gal who's interested in IT stuff wont be that tough anymore. ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:21:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com