Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bus Ride

Ok, so nowadays. Most of the fun stuff happens to me on the bus to and back from home. 1 thing I must admit, guys will always be guys. Yeah, we had been discussing about gals nowadays. And I saw tons of cute and petite one usually. Heh, today back from Taekwondo happen to see 1. NTU one. Woo hoo man. Damn cute. Im sure gals will look at the opposite gender as well for sure, provided that gal is not a Les la. Then today onboard the bus, saw 1 St. Joseph couple. Kiss, hug, touch and here on the bus. 1 uncle with a disgusted look took out his phone and took a photo secretly. I was sitting at the back so I know lol. Then most likely I think its gonna be STOMP! XD The gal is cute la, I must say. But she's seriously so attention seeking man. Creating a fuss with his bf. Keep kissing somemore, lips. Tongued or not, I dont know. Dont bother to see so much. So tomorrow Im going for a NDP Taekwondo performance in school. Hmm, hope all goes well. Im suppose to punch break a wooden plank which is kinda thick. =\

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:43:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com