Friday, August 15, 2008

Boring

Nothing much to do. So decided to come and blog blog. Nowadays, donno what the heck happened. My com is getting slower, downloads are also getting slower. And my com keep crashing as well. I sure do hope its nothing serious and will be able to solve it ASAP.

Life's boring. Go school early, come back late. At most play some games, then sleep. Its getting lifeless. Thinking of the near future, NS, then out to poly / work. Then what? Work work work, go home sleep. Its boring man. Life sure is boring. How I wish there's anything interesting happening around me all the time. Good things that is. That will brighten my day. Maybe a smile from her will do it. Her? Who? I dont know. Im so lost now. And I dont see anything good happen to me at that area in the near few years. Hais, sad case. People are all happily together out there. And Im all alone pondering. =\ Life is sad. Real sad.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:36:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com