Friday, August 08, 2008

08.08.08

Nice date today. 8 8 8. So today, we went to Old Police Academy. I set out alone. Suf and Roy still sleeping. Ending Roy not going, Suf went there by himself. Seriously, today is just pure nonsense. Waited for around 4 hrs. Then hold hands for 1 hr. And thats it, go home. I was like WTF man. Waste of my time. But heh, kinda worth it, saw Hazel. The gal whom among us said is CUTE! Lol. First day, rehearsal that time saw her le. She's kinda wild with her bf. Touching here and there. Ahem. As I said, seeing gals is just common now. Take no mind over this. Oh and, she kept staring at our direction today, dont know why. When Im with Zhao Jie, she stared at us. When Im with Suf, she also stared. Dont know what happened -.-"

Suf keep disturbing me about my same block that cute gal. He himself like his neighbour, then up till now still dont know her name. He expect me to ask her name and even talk to her -.-" I was like wtf sia. Saying she's cute and living on the same block doesnt mean anything. He treats everyone whom I said cute as if I want them as stead sia.

Today when going home, 1 gal from Kiat's class. Dont know she never see or clumsy. My hand was holding onto the pole handle. Then out of nowhere, she come grab my hand. Then after awhile, she took off. I didnt really stared at her, expecting it was just a mere accident. Then when alight, I went down first, she behind. Then she swing her hand, and hit my arm. -.-" She said sorry, but I kinda dao her and walked off. Her 2 friends beside her was asking her what happened. Then also look at me with those kinda of sorry looks. Sorry to them, cause nowadays, I admit I dont really have a good mood. Today, I hardly even speaks. Dont know why. Deep in my heart, I seriously hope to be with that certain someone. She might not know that I still likes her and might not even bother to care, thinking because of my attitude change or what. Actually, I still love her. Just that, hais.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|2:38:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com