Monday, June 09, 2008

A reply back to her blog.

Hmm, so it seems she read my blog. And now she's complaining in her blog about my post lol. Anyway, blogs are meant to comment on whatever we want, so if you dont like what I say, dont read. Noone forced u to read and agree on what I said. Blog to me its just meant to be kept as a memorial. Be it happy or sad. Memories will still be memories, and its worth going through it in the future. To see what silly stuff we did or once treasured before.

And regarding her saying that I push all the blames to her. Hmm did I? Im just voicing my OWN personal opinions. Unless she can say she did NOT do all those I stated before. Which I doubt will be true. And she said I let her down first. Hmm lets see. The past, I DO remember clearly its AFTER she started work, she changed. I know due to stress. I tried to understand. But dont you think when I SMS you, you can at least try to reply ? She did not. As I said long ago. I waited for her SMS through midnight. She didnt reply at all. And I asked why she didnt, she said she was tired. For this, I can clearly say this. No matter HOW tired I am, I will reply. Be it early or late. At least a reply will do. Kinda reassure that you're alright and safe. Dont make others worry. So my thinking of this is wrong I suppose? 1 thing I can say. Since young, Im OVER-Protective over stuff and people. In the past when I stayed @ my cousin house, when they didnt return home when its quite late, I will call them up and check whether they are alright. And sure, sometimes they did not answer. But usually they did. If didnt, I will stay up and wait for them. So Im wrong here as well? And oh ya, the other time requesting a break up, I remember CLEARLY its you who hinted that. Keep using stress as a answer for break ups. And you said my fault when you yourself place whatever stuff which made u stress into the relationship. Do you think its fair for us both? Break up cause of something not even related to us?

And now you said you hate me. Actually, when you posted them. I kinda smile. Its good you feel this way. Then I wont have any guilt or whatsoever for giving this up. Hate me, despise me all you want, as I said in the earlier post. I wont force upon anyone's thinking. Its yours. And I respect it. No matter how much you despise me, I cannot deny the 1 fact. You are still the one I loved most, just that now, its in the past already. =) Just hope you can treasure your stead now. Treat it seriously. Treasure it. You're already not young anymore where you can flirt around like its nothing wrong. Feelings cant be played with. Once played, prepare for the consequences. And regarding the still be friends part. Yeah I said that. But no longer after you posted that post that you still love him so much and bla bla shit. So all along you're lying to me? So this is actually known as playing around with feelings if you dont know. Thus the hatred I had for you. Oh and, I didnt wanna scold you. This is just personal thinkings which had been kept for so that damn long. Thus the release HERE @ my blog. Thus I dont plan to scold you, so why should I say it right into your face? Make no sense ya? Since you suggested I should just scold you in person, face to face. When I dont even intend to do so. Heh. Scold = Tossing hatred words and even vulgars @ that person. But Im not doing so. I hated you, but this is infact not those kind where face to face is able to say. This is all just plain feelings.

I wont have any guilt. Since I said it before. I liked another gal AFTER we break up. And you said I let you down first? I dont think so. Since you're the one who stead with that guy after you start work not long. And oh ya, if I did not remember wrongly, we break AFTER you start work. So its like break here and stead there. And since we break, you can like others, furthermore stead, why cant I just simply like someone? And I did NOT stead yet. Im aint someone who can forget feelings easily. Maybe you can, but I cant. So dont treat me as if my thinking is like you. Oh and, I did not hate you when you reject. I hated you cause that you keep me in the dark that you're still with your stead and told me you break. And taking it as if you're single, thus I tried the chance. I hated it when you lied about it. You ARE playing with feelings. When you said you might accept this, but in your heart, you like that guy still and is with him. This is seriously like WTF. And furthermore, people out there who know me well enough should know that Im more of an anti-social person. Dont really talk much to strangers, guys. Furthermore saying I talk to gals? Haha. That will be nonsense man. In our class, guess the only time I talk to gals is like just asking something related to work or CCA. The rest of the time, I dont talk. Oh well, I dont wanna whine on this anymore. Just let this case close. Peace out~ ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|2:16:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com