Monday, June 23, 2008

Paint Ball !

Yep. Today went for my CCA D-Tech outing. A paintball outing. So, I met Roy and Suf @ Panjang LRT @ 1030 and as usual. They late. So ending? 1100 then met all of them. Then we set out. We are all supposed to meet @ Khatib MRT there. So we went, and reach 20 mins earlier. So we went to 7-11, bought the Whipped potato + drink combo for 1.50$ and ate as breakfast, though at home I already ate maggie mee la. So, we are supposed to meet @ 1200, ending a lot late, even Madeline, our Admin late. So ending 1+ then set out to the place. Then briefing bla bla bla. We, 32 players were split into 8 teams, 4 in each. My team against Roy's was the first to start. We played 2 rounds, since the 1st round end around 1 ~ 2 mins? Cause we got the 2 objective items and end the game. And Roy lose their first. And since we got paintballs left, ( We were given 50 ) we had our second. Ending we still win. I was crouching @ one corner. Noone really noticed me. And I actually shot down 2 ~ 3 XD. And I didnt get shot at all once! XD Our team think only 1 or 2 got shot. Hehe ^^ Im kinda good eh? Accurary + Avoidibility XD. Then among 32 players in total for D-Tech, only 3 didnt got shot. And Im one of them. Power! =)

After than went back to plaza, LJ and Rald came to find us. Me and Suf ate @ Long John, Roy went home. Then on the way back, Roy kept trying to think of our ex-classmate name. Whom is Meharhaj (SP). Lmao man. Ending I SMS Venessa to ask. Then after eating, we went to library play abit of MH. Then in there saw a suspicious particle, which is Wei Ze XD ( Heh dont mind me. I like to use the word suspicious particle. ) Then we went back home. Thinking about it, Suf and Roy yesterday actually bought Played ( A slight porno magazine. ) and FHM. I was like WTF -.-" AllahDamnIt man. Tomorrow we are gonna to go for Basketball in the morning. Phew. Gonna be a good work out man. Tiring too XD

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:17:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com