Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just a Note.

To her,

The hahaha guy is NOT me. In case later you mistaken thats me, I should just note it out here first. I dont do those kinda stuff.

And as I said, I DONT intend to scold you. Those stated in my blog are just some comments and feelings I kept for quite some time, deciding to let it all out at once to clear it once and for all. If I were to say anything on ANY ones blog, I WILL put my name as "Shao". For this, sometimes people can impersonate me. I cant say anything about this though. But what I can swear is that, I DONT backstab people. Neither do I post anonymously. I do things brightly. Not hiding in the dark.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|2:33:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com