Thursday, June 05, 2008

Its MY life!

Nowadays, My life's pretty good. Except for 1 thing. Im kinda hot-tempered nowadays. Hmm. Dont know why, but i hated it. Bleh. Sorry to whoever Im rude to. I didnt meant to do so, just cant control it. But im sure, things will get better! Since I outta the hope already, ( pfft, just so damn disappointed and most of all, pissed off over myself, but the heck I can fall in love SO DEEPLY with such a gal. Being lied to for the ENTIRE time. Saying she broke with her ex, her ex not good. Dont care her, and YEAH. She told me all of that, thus me being dumb believe her. Even tried to care for her. Ending? The guy ignore her, she find other guys. When that guy care about her again, she went back to him. Need love from others, bla bla bla, and dont trust relationship anymore, bla bla bla. And BEST OF ALL, dont wanna get into relationship for the time being. Ending the next day? She's with another guy. STEADY. Woohoo. Im just dumb to trust such a person. Pure and simply DUMB. First time I admit that myself is that damn BLOODY dumb. Holy shiet. *Bang head against wall* ) everything will turn back to normal? I would say, BETTER! =) So now, Im kinda back to CS, as a Co-Leader now with zuzu. Since im tired of taking care of clan stuff already XD

I SWEAR. I will not ANY O HOW care for ANY DAMN BLOODY ONE, unless SERIOUSLY, I trust her and know her well enough. ^^ * Kinda have 1 in mind =P *

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:15:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com