Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th.

Yeah, Today is the Friday the 13th. A bad day for the Christians. If im not wrong, its the day where Devil, Lucifer was born. And coincidentally, Im borned 18 years back today. Woots. <3 Lucifer haha. So today, first person to wish me Happy Birthday was Venessa. Lol. Thanks alot le XD Gotta thanks all those who wished me too. I know some intend to do so, but either forget about it, or dont know when's my birthday. Heh. So today went for movies, Narnia 2 together with Dom, Pat and Dan. JY coming for the 2nd movie Hulk. I left after the first since I going to Queensway to buy my NDS. Yeah, I bought my long desired NITENDO DS LITE! Woots. Its in Metallic Pink! <3 Pink Haha. Then when outside near Cineleisure, saw Chen Han Wei. Heard from Dom that he's pretty gay. Openly being gay in the Fitness club. I was like WTF? Yesterday went to cut my hair too, forgot to mention. Then I saw Emily lol. She saw me too, and I was kinda surprise that she actually KNOW me. Lmao.

Oh well, now with NDS. Its time for my Pokemon DIAMOND!!! Muahahaha~

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:05:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com