Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Flash Back.

Thinking back, I remember that 1 day I took bus in the morning. The bus was DAMN CROWDED. Then got 1 bangla standing infront of a sitted quite old Uncle. Then he dont wanna move to the rear. Then that Uncle was saying OUT LOUD, move move, move your butt to the back. Then that bangla never moved at all. He said, nowadays these foreign bastards, dont understand English or what. Stand there like machiam a statue. Then the bangla was gong gong standing there like a retard. I was LOLing lo. DAMN funny Im telling ya.

Anyway these 2 links of youtube video, I recommend you. Damn funny. Kinda racist too. Dont mind it too much though, treat it likely. Have a good laugh ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=24Ryj1ywoqw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go&feature=related

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:09:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com