Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Boring Holidays

So, holidays started for few days already. And damn it, Im at home feeling damn bored. Nothing to do except to see the computer screen, YEAH and I mean REALLY looking @ it. Playing PSP / NDS. Or watch TV. Omg, this life to me is GOOD in the past, since I got some good games like MapleStory to play and waste time. But now, those are getting boring. And life is different now. Since maybe Im 18, and the feeling of being a child is gone. I prefer going out, be it ANYWHERE. As long as there's accompany and wont be bored. Thats good enough. And ITE life is totally DIFFERENT. Its kinda good. Fun I must say. So I'd rather go to school than to stay home and and rot. Period. Gonna rot at home for at least 4 days a week. Tomorrow gonna go back to school for Taekwondo~ Wee. Wont be that bored at least, for the earlier part of the day. Heh. If you guys wanna jio me out, just drop me a SMS. Most likely, I will turn up ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:48:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com