Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Basketball!

Today morning woke up straight, bathed then went to meet LJ and Roy @ LJ house le. Should have met at bus stop, but Rald, Suf and Jia Wei late. So we waited at his house. Then as usual, there's late comers. Then we went to Sheng Shiong buy water. Then went to that Ulu Pandan Basketball court to play le. They played a mini-basketball game called as Bullet. Dont really know how to explain. But just that 1 by 1 is eliminated and the 1st to get eliminated gotta run 12 rounds around the court, then follow by 10, 8 so on and so forth. So first to get elimited are as follows, Jia Wei, Roy, LJ, Rald, Suf then me. So Jia Wei gotta run 12 rounds, but he ran back home saying got things to settle -.-" So they ran. I just gotta run 2 rounds, but end up I run 14 rounds. Since I dont feel tired at all. And can train up my stamina. Heh, treat it as I help Jia Wei run la. Its seriously not tiring for me lo. Dont know why. So long never exercise still can make it XD Roy ah, after running, turned pale. Machiam gonna faint ANYTIME man. Woot. Then after all, I bought Bubbletea, cup noodles and sushi to Suf house eat as lunch. Then stayed till 5+ then go home.

Wooo, my Chinese birthday today XD

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:22:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com