Wednesday, June 04, 2008

As expected

Woo. Saw her blog. And now she's with ANOTHER guy. Yeah. YET another guy! WOO! Im aint surprised. More like expected. Bravo~ Whatever. I FULLY gave up liao. So fuck it XD And she said happy 6 months to that whoever. Woo? So all along she's with another guy. And can tell me, she might accept me. Woots! TOTALLY FLIRT! Yeah now I fully known her true colours. And yeah. I gotta admit, NOW i trust the rest. SHE IS FLIRT. All along, she said to a guy, she's true to him. But ending @ the back? She's telling OTHER guys, i donno how to answer you. Machiam treating all guys as backups. Break then find another 1 patch or stead. Typical flirt eh? So all along, im being hidden in the dark. Still think that I trusted her SO damn bloody much. Bloody hell. Wasted my time on her. Shouldnt even be that damn true to her. Having to love her so DEEPLY, and all along she's lying to me? She just like attention from guys. More the merrier. Then can stead break stead break. Treating guys as toys. So whoever is with her now, good luck eh. Soon, you might be played too. Good luck! And to her, seriously. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED in you. I wont trust any gals from now on anymore. Its seriously make me damn furious lo. With you, she sweet talk you. At back? She's sweet talking other guys, acting as if she got no stead. And flirt @ the back. Then the guy will think she likes him. And when she's tired, she break the current one, and go for the another one.

I tried very hard not to mention this word. But seriously. Dont you think, this makes her a slut like what others told me and stressed me about it before? Hmm. Totally SO DAMN TRUE!

Woo. After keeping all these "vulgars" in me for SO long, i let it out. Feeling that damn good now. =) To be frank. In my heart, there lives someone else. And all along, Im waiting as well. Soon, it might be over the wait. =) You might know who you are. And seriously, I do really hope you know =)

PS. For your info, I only started have this feeling AFTER i break with HER. So I did NOT liked 2 person at once. What I said in the past that my heart can only contain 1 gal who are THAT important, its true. Now this current one is FULLY out. The another one is what I left with inside. Trust me on this. ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:59:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com