Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update Update

Hmm, recently too busy to update my blog. Lets see. Hmm, nowadays, usually i reached home, it will already be around 8+ to 9. And my show starts at 9, so dont have time to even on my com. Nowadays, though no GBR relationship, I managed to forge a pretty well friendship with those whom once Im not really that "close" with. Rald is being 1 of them. Now I and him is counted rather good and close. And thats good. Manage to merge into their group. Wont felt that left out anymore. =) So both of my CCA started, Taekwondo started long ago, while D-Tech started just last week. Clocked in 1hour, play PSP in the room lol. Nothing much actually. Being going out the entire week. Being school, Bugis arcade and around SG for the project. Yesterday just went to SG Museum. Look @ the history of SG. Interesting I must say. If you got lots of spare time, go there. Its a good place to spend time. You just need 5 bucks for Student. I can garantee if you bother to listen and read EVERY single thing, you can take up to 4 hours or even more. We spend around 3 hours there yesterday, not even reading the 1/4 of the stuff in there. Yesterday I went to QueensWay to make a T-Shirt too. A Monster Hunter "clan" shirt. Roy, Rald, LJ and Kiat made theirs already. So I made mine yesterday. Suf not making since dont have his size. Heh. 25 bucks for the shirt. Then every week, I will go Bugis arcade with Roy, Rald or LJ. Usually 2 out of those 3 will go. Go there play. Vesak Day me and Roy went to pray too. And today, we are going again. Im gonna start on Tekken 6 hopefully. Then we are gonna go Red Hill for dinner. Curry Rice! Woot. Talking about curry, yesterday after QueensWay, we went to the Indian restaurant behind Fajar Sec "Karu's Curry" for our dinner. Its dman nice man their curry. But kinda EX la. But its free top up of rice and vege. Eat till you full heh. I find out that, nowadays. Me and Roy tend to eat ALOT. And we always go round SG for nice food. Heh. Think we are gonna be gourmet sooner or later. Heng we wont turn fat =X Its the revolution of Mankind. Small guys eat more than Bigger guys. =)

PS. And regarding her, hmm. Dont really have anything to say. The feeling I had here is that, she dont really bothers about me. So this already tells me her answer. And as promised. I wont go think much about her anymore. At least, I WILL try. =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:47:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com