Friday, May 09, 2008

Past turmoil

These few days. Kinda no mood to do stuff. Maybe love sick struck once again? Haha. Maybe. Its been like thinking of her everyday, every moments, every minutes and seconds. Missed those days with her. How I long for her again. I can life on the outside of me that I dont miss her anymore. But its all but just a cover up for my sadness deep down in my heart. My time in my heart actually stopped at that time when we are seperated. To say the truth, I DID not move on. Unlike you, might have already done so. My time is stucked. And till when? I dont know. I just wish to step out of this and make my time moves again. No one but only you can do so. I tried my best to change. My friends around me are all changing. Some turned cheerful, some turned matured. But me? Though change outta some of the bad points. The one thing still remains the same throughout all this time, I still truly love you. Due to my blurness and dumbness, I missed the change in the past. And now, im trying hard to achieve it back what I had lost. I've waited, and will wait on. Maybe you wont read this at all. But this will just be kept a memorial for myself. The deep love i had for you left a deep scar unhealable in my heart. Asking me to move on and like someone else? Yeah sure it might happen, but when? I dont know. And I wont bother to look forward to it. Since the love I had for you was true one and a VERY deep one. Might wanna say, I can go like others. Yeah I could have. But the like will not be able to compare to the deep love I had for you. Asking me to forget about this all, its seriously impossible. By saying I will, its just a lie. To you, and to myself.

This post might sound emo, but Im not emo-ing. Just kinda sad now. Can even feel the tears coiling up around my eyes. I promised you I will change and think positive. Thats what im doing now. Awaiting for the day of being love and getting loved. Though it might not happen, still, I tried.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:31:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com