Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Its OVER

Its over. Finally.


Yeah its over. Gotta say, I felt free rather than sad. Think I just bottle it up too much. And finally, its released. This time round, I made it a clean one. =) Cheers.

I know im kinda annoying at times. But I seriously do care about others. Infact, to say the truth. Only those people whom I treated as CLOSE friends, I will be sarcastic towards. I dont know why. Its kind of my way of acting. While strangers, I will be VERY polite. Guess Im born this way to treat people this way. So friends out there, hope you guys understand. Not I wanna be rude or sarcastic to you. But its kinda of my style. Just trust me. Whenever Im like this with you, you are indeed a true close friend of mine that I treated. Dont take it too hard. =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:26:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com