Wednesday, May 28, 2008

.

Dont know what to put as the title. So leave it there.

Some people might be wandering. Why yesterday after the clean break. Im happy instead of sad? Here its why. @ her blog. She stated she wanted "HE" to love her more and bla bla bla. And the HE she said was her "FRIEND". Yeah sure. 1 day before she was saying she cant decide whether to be with me or not. Stating she still have feeling. And she doesn't want to reject. And the next day? She seeking love from another guy. Yeah. Seriously saying. This IS FLIRT. Seriously. Its more of hatred now then love or sadness. Ever heard before, that when you love someone damn lot, you will tend to hate that person damn lot when something goes wrong. Yeah here it is. A VERY good example. So now, she say she doesnt wanna get into a relationship, and there she's seeking love from a guy. Woah. Nice one man. NICE logic and excuse. Now i dont give a damn who she likes or with. We are THOROUGHLY over. I wish her all the best. Be it good or bad. I would care less. So should I say, dont bother anymore. Let "HIM" love her in whatever way she wants. I didnt want to think this way, but seriously. Her action really proves to me one thing, she love attention from guys, and definitely. Partly a flirt. She didnt know this herself. But people out there as third party can see it.

So now, Im 100% FREE. Free from the hole. Im outta it. FULLY outta it. So now, I can find my very own happiness. Someone who treats love a matter. And not a game. Now, I just dont wanna hear anything from her anymore. Its not avoiding, mind you. In the past, I admit. She makes me miss her. But now, hate her.

2 letters. GG.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:38:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com