Thursday, May 29, 2008

1 minor edit for yesterday post.

And dont you think its contradicting? First saying you dont wanna get into relationship anymore. And the next moment you're looking for someone to love you. Yeah friends love I can understand. But you specify a certain HE. This pisses me off. This is like the second time you used the same reason towards me. And the first time, it ends up with you being with another guy soon after you said that reason to me. This time round Im sure it will leads to the same ending. Simply said, you're attention seeking. And wants ton of guys falling in love with you. But you just simply plays around as if its a game. In the past before I know you, you might be like this. But during the life span of us being together, I can feel that you changed. And now, you're back to the same old person whom I dont know. Indeed, you have changed. In the past, for me, you're really a sweet gal. And thus, fallen for you. But now, the feeling is fading off. Till the extend I dont feel anything for you anymore. And thanks for that. I appreciate it. Finally im outta this.

Sicne you're blog, friendster. Ton of GUYS are stating if noone love you, they will. Yeah. Typical answer from any guys out there. Using the same quote towards gals. I've seen too much of these already. 80% of them are basically lying. Thinking by saying those, gals who are down or sad will accept them. Heh. But 1 thing I can swear to you, Im the 20% when I said those to you in the past. Every word of it, I meant it thoroughly. Still, the memory of us being together are sweet, and I thanks you for that. The memories which will be left in me of you, would be the sweet side of you. Lets just move on from this and get a better future.

For you now, I guess it will be pretty easy to get another stead. For me, I gotta calm myself down enough first. Before even thinking of that. Cheers.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:53:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com