Okay, CabalSEA is down now for maintenance once again, yeah tuesday it is 12pm-4pm. They gonna increase the level cap and releasing of more new equipments type, mobs, dungeon, maps, skill ranks. So im real bored of DotA and i came out of it to go blog hopping. And i came upon this certain blog which talks about "Christian" and "Buddhist". Do note, NO OFFENSE to fellow Christians out there, this is just being sent directly to those certain few Christians which are spoiling the community of Christian. So im just gonna voice freely here. Read it if you want, leave if you thinks its offending. Im not asking you to stay and read.
Ok, this certain blog stated a certain person said that he once a Buddhist, now a Christian and such. Ok toward this, im not against anything. Everyone got their own belief. But the point which makes me fume is what he said. " If i ought to believe in Buddhist still, I have to slap my own face. " and the another phrase " Christian is the only way to lead you to heaven. " Okay, this REALLY pisses me off. Seriously, everyone have their own belief, why condemn the other religious when they did nothing to yours? Even if they did, you should been sprouting dumb comments about the other religious, this just SPOILS your ENTIRE religious image. The ONE thing i hate about Christian is not Jesus, to me, I RESPECT EVERY SINGLE God there is in the world. And I DO believe in every one of the Gods. Gods no matter what religious are there to protect us, lead us the right way. The only problem nowadays are, the mortals, which are us humans, tends to group up the Gods into different category. Like Christian, Jews and some others. Seriously, think, May i know why the heck people seperate Jesus with his Dad and Mum into 2 different religious which is the "Christians" and the "Catholics" I dont get it man.
Long ago before our time, Gods when are still mortals, they themselves are FRIENDS, going for prayers and listening of the other talks and such. They aint not like us now, Christian, Buddhist and whatsoever. Christian said that by turning Christian you will DEFINITELY go to heaven? Yeah sure, if that's so. No Christians will go Hell, and the other religious will ALL go to hell then? Nonsense. To me, if you yourself, no matter being what religious or even not having one. Just by doing good and not bads, you will DEFINITELY end up in a good place and not Hell. Seriously, the certain Christians out there, STOP ruining the image of Jesus. I respected Jesus as a God though im not a Christian. But the way you guys are going and doing. Seriously spoiling the image in my impression. But no matter what, to me. What religious Gods to me, are the same. They ARE THE GODS. I dont categorise them up. And i respect them. I being more of a Buddhist, I actually go to Hindu temples, and even Muslim Mosque ( Though not entering entirely. ) The only place I did not step in yet is Church. I DO NOT mind entering 1. But I just dont want those Christian to approach me, and speaks of the goods of Christian and condemn the other religious. It just fucking spoils the image of you guys. Everyone got their own belief. And notice something? Only the current Christian are psychoing the people out there to join them. In the past, I dont remember reading or hearing of Christians doing such things. So its OBVIOUSLY the Christians these days which are doing so.
PS. Take no offense. I know there's still Christians out there which are good. And not those who are trying to spoil Jesus image. For that, I respect you guys as well. =)
And for those spoiling the image NOW, stop it. Know why? Cause this will indeed grants you more SINS. How ironic eh? There you are saying join Christian and stop sinning, and the other hand you are doing it now. Heh. Self-Owned.
Kelvin aka Shao
GPA 3.5 above
[[ The Wives ]]
kairi [kingdom hearts]
[[ The Mage Power ]]
Roy Kelvin Sufyan
[[ The Related ]]
bryan [kor]
[[ The Memories ]]
January 2005
[[ The Clock ]]
18+
1.75m / 55kg
ITE West Dover : Info Tech
<3 NEKO!
<3 <3 <3 SHANA!!!
<3 Strawberry ^^
<3 Bitter Choco =)
<3 Mint~
<3 Sad and Emo Songs [Classical / Oldies]
WoW ShadowSong : NekoShana
PSP : Metallic Blue
NDS : Metallic Pink
[[ The Wishlist ]]
To find a gal I truly love <3
To be with the gal I love
Success in everything
Gaming stuff
Able to master WoW Mage class ^^
nagato yuki [melancholy of haruhi suzumiya]
rikku [final fantasy X]
yuffie [final fantasy VII]
millia rage [guilty gear]
primula [shuffle!]
illyasviel von einzbern / ilya [fate/stay night]
natsuki [mai-hime]
shana [shakugan no shana]
fate testarossa [magical girl lyrical nanoha]
toda erika / misa [deathnote]
kari [digimon]
shiki [the world ends with you]
HER!
amanda [jie]
wenhui [jie]
daphne [jie]
edelyn [jie]
shuna [mei]
wanxin [mei]
xiuwen [mei]
xianzhen [mei]
xinyu [mei]
peixuan [mei]
kaichi [mei]
meilian [mei]
huili [mei]
maki-chan [didi]
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
ailena
bryan -kor-
carina
cerenna
chwee kok
clarissa
darius
dan
daniel
diya
edward
felicia
fildza
iris
jessie
jie ting
jian zong
jocelyn
jun chang
jun ru
li jiang -cockroach-
ling jia
maki-chan -didi-
mas
mr eddy
mr ken ng
mr leroy sng
mr royston lee
mr yong
ms shawna
ms wong
patrick
pei xuan -mei-
peter
sandy -special one-
sharon au
shikin
shu na
sin yu
ski
sofie
ting ting -gal gal-
tom
tony
venessa
weely -mei-
wee xiang
wei ze
wen hui -jie-
xian zhen -mei-
xin yu -mei-
xiu wen -mei-
yan ling
zhen chuan
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Okay, CabalSEA is down now for maintenance once again, yeah tuesday it is 12pm-4pm. They gonna increase the level cap and releasing of more new equipments type, mobs, dungeon, maps, skill ranks. So im real bored of DotA and i came out of it to go blog hopping. And i came upon this certain blog which talks about "Christian" and "Buddhist". Do note, NO OFFENSE to fellow Christians out there, this is just being sent directly to those certain few Christians which are spoiling the community of Christian. So im just gonna voice freely here. Read it if you want, leave if you thinks its offending. Im not asking you to stay and read.
Ok, this certain blog stated a certain person said that he once a Buddhist, now a Christian and such. Ok toward this, im not against anything. Everyone got their own belief. But the point which makes me fume is what he said. " If i ought to believe in Buddhist still, I have to slap my own face. " and the another phrase " Christian is the only way to lead you to heaven. " Okay, this REALLY pisses me off. Seriously, everyone have their own belief, why condemn the other religious when they did nothing to yours? Even if they did, you should been sprouting dumb comments about the other religious, this just SPOILS your ENTIRE religious image. The ONE thing i hate about Christian is not Jesus, to me, I RESPECT EVERY SINGLE God there is in the world. And I DO believe in every one of the Gods. Gods no matter what religious are there to protect us, lead us the right way. The only problem nowadays are, the mortals, which are us humans, tends to group up the Gods into different category. Like Christian, Jews and some others. Seriously, think, May i know why the heck people seperate Jesus with his Dad and Mum into 2 different religious which is the "Christians" and the "Catholics" I dont get it man.
Long ago before our time, Gods when are still mortals, they themselves are FRIENDS, going for prayers and listening of the other talks and such. They aint not like us now, Christian, Buddhist and whatsoever. Christian said that by turning Christian you will DEFINITELY go to heaven? Yeah sure, if that's so. No Christians will go Hell, and the other religious will ALL go to hell then? Nonsense. To me, if you yourself, no matter being what religious or even not having one. Just by doing good and not bads, you will DEFINITELY end up in a good place and not Hell. Seriously, the certain Christians out there, STOP ruining the image of Jesus. I respected Jesus as a God though im not a Christian. But the way you guys are going and doing. Seriously spoiling the image in my impression. But no matter what, to me. What religious Gods to me, are the same. They ARE THE GODS. I dont categorise them up. And i respect them. I being more of a Buddhist, I actually go to Hindu temples, and even Muslim Mosque ( Though not entering entirely. ) The only place I did not step in yet is Church. I DO NOT mind entering 1. But I just dont want those Christian to approach me, and speaks of the goods of Christian and condemn the other religious. It just fucking spoils the image of you guys. Everyone got their own belief. And notice something? Only the current Christian are psychoing the people out there to join them. In the past, I dont remember reading or hearing of Christians doing such things. So its OBVIOUSLY the Christians these days which are doing so.
PS. Take no offense. I know there's still Christians out there which are good. And not those who are trying to spoil Jesus image. For that, I respect you guys as well. =)
And for those spoiling the image NOW, stop it. Know why? Cause this will indeed grants you more SINS. How ironic eh? There you are saying join Christian and stop sinning, and the other hand you are doing it now. Heh. Self-Owned.