Friday, April 04, 2008

3 Kingdoms

Just now while gaming Cabal. Happened to ask Dom wanna dota or not. Then he told me going for movies. Then awhile more, Pat called me to tag along. Then I decided to go. So I met them up @ Plaza LJS. Then we went to Causeway watch. 6$ per tix. Since I got Nebo card. Watched 3 kingdoms. A story all about the 3 kingdoms era of Zhao Zi Long ( Acted by Liu De Hua ) aka Zhao Yun. We were guessing isit Zhao Yun the entire movie lol. Since he uses Zhao Zi Long, his original name, instead of his well known Zhao Yun name. After that, ate Mac then went home le. I bought the Mediacorp TV Drama Disc as well. Love some of the songs in there so decided to buy. ^^

Just now over at Mac. Tons of RiverSide Sec peoples. And tons of school girls too XD Not im lecher or what. But even others out there should have notice. Sec school in SG, the gals skirt are DEFINITELY getting shorter. >.< Spoiling the society? Im not surprise why ton of young school girls got raped nowadays. Its like they are inviting them in themselves. Looking nice doesnt mean have to "expose" as much as possible. Like what i always say, natural beauty is the best. Thats why i HATED gals who make up too much. Abit maybe alright. But omg @ those who do it a lot. Though I must admit it makes you gals look CHIO. But what for? For that very moment only? Meh. No thanks. Natural is still the best way to go.

Close friends near me, know what my taste is VERY well lol. I know theirs too XD. For mine, its very simple. Petite, cute, innocent kinda maybe. But not those who like to flirt alot. Omg, I cant stand those XD Best of all. School girls XD I dont really like matured gals. Dont ask me why. People have their own taste and I dont know why is this mine. Just petite and cute would be the best heh. =)

PS. By stating this clearly. Hope that Baka Suf can stop telling me "Eh this gal chio hoh" and such. Cause his taste and mine is like TOTALLY different. -.-"

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:47:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com