Saturday, April 12, 2008

2 more days. Its coming.

FINALLY. 2 more days. Hmm looking forward for this day for quite some time already. Currently, im kinda excited. But also kinda worried. How will the 2 years ahead of me be? Fun? Enjoyable? Or just simply hell. Kinda cant bear to stop the holidays already, but also kinda wishing it ends. Haha. Mixed up feelings. Important thing which made me kinda "sian-ed" is the arrangement of classes. Will I be same class with any of them? Seriously hoping to be same class with Suf and WX. Roy and Kiat, those 2, for some reasons though to you guys, we are good friends. But we aint really that close. They are ALWAYS in their own world. Neglecting others out there. So I would seriously not wanting to go into the same class as them. Suf, one of the "best" buddy out there i can say lol. If not for his lateness -.-" And WX, though i dont really know him that long compare to the other 3, we plays the same game now, and he's always a joker. No harm being in the same class with this type of person. Im seriously PRAYING hard, to be same class with these 2. And not with the other 2. Heh. Sounds bad eh? But yeah. I dont wanna get left out in there with those 2. Not again. Not anymore. If not that would seriously be hell. And im also hoping that my class, got more gals too. A class without gals "noise" is kinda boring. Those guys will all be acting cool -.-" And I dont wanna be gay lol. Hope that whatever they teach, I can cope and absorb. And hopefully, or should I say, WILL make it to Poly in 2 years time. Joining the rest, though slower by 1 year. Its better than nothing. And definitely, im looking forward to be making some REAL friends and buddies in this class or even school of mine. =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:58:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com