Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Been So Long.

Hmm, as i opened the webpage for Blogger, i noticed this will be my 291st post for blog already. Hmm, been THAT long. Woah. This blog was created a few years ago, I remember I created cause of Elene who kept asking me to try it out. Heh. Then when Im bored, I created this.

Nothing really interesting. Been gaming all the while. My Cabal hit the 4x mark already. 5 days 4x. Not bad i suppose. 2 more weeks or so, school gonna open. * FINALLY * Heh. Once open, its time to ROCK n ROLL! =) Will post my character SS when im able to get in game. Server damn crowded, keep full cant enter.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:00:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com