Thursday, March 20, 2008

ITE Dover!

Just came back from my registration at ITE Dover. Woot, the school is BIG im telling ya. The building is built such a way from the other you see, its machiam those office glass windows. Like fully air-conditioned. It might lose to Simei, but im telling ya, its the 2nd best. And its at west! So its good alright. Anyway, I met suf and Peter, as usual Suf late. Then board bus, when reach there, we overshot 1 bus-stop. Heng the next stop is not high way liao. Cause it definitely looks like. Then end up we walked back. Treat it as "Morning walk" Kao. Sun burn till butt still morning. Then end up, we walked to the front gate LOL. Security guard was kinda surprised. New students actually know how to come from front gate siol. XD Then we went in. Registration stuff, but uni. I bought 1 red and 1 white. There's red, white, blue, yellow, grey to let you choose. Then i bought PE uni and sign up a dont know what membership card. Got discount on dont know what one. Then took EZ-Link card photo. Peter cant make it, hair too long. But Roy's damn long still pass. Lmao. Anyway, miraculously, our course. There ARE chiobus LMAO. Dont say chiobu la. I was expecting not much gals. But to my surprise. There are quite a number. Woot. Though those cute de all came with BF la lol. I there teased Suf. He says he WONT find GF. We shall see XD Stay tune. LOL. When school open, im gonna buy myself POLO-TEE. Since now the M size is out of stock. Kao, my uni wear S siol. Kiat smaller than me wear M. Roy wear L. Abit problem sia. I try out my uni set liao. Red hmm. Looks interesting heh. =) Even met a good lecturer. The other time, forum stated there's a lecturer teaching our institute, our course of the name of Nelson Chia. I was telling Suf. End up, when i go check for my colour blind test, guess what? He's the one taking mine! OMGWTF. So coincidence sia. Then he entire time giving a GL face -.- Lucky i met with another lecturer, giving a very fatherly feeling. Aww, how i wish he's my class advisor. * Praying hard not that Nelson Chia. * So afterall, my course kinda rocks. There's gals at least. I hate a class full of boys. Gets rowdy and boring. =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:51:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com