Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gemini

Chat with her yesterday, she said that Gemini people usually have Shuang Mian, and usually known as Shuang Mian Ren. Basically, it means that Gemini have 2 sided images. Maybe 1 evil, 1 good side. I find this pretty true. She's a Gemini and she said she have 2 sides as well. Well, I myself is also a Gemini, and I agree on this. Infront of friends, Im just a joker, someone who always cheerful, "shooting" people and joking. But on the another side of mine, im dead serious. Till the point of maybe a little of attitude. I dont like to joke, and always takes words seriously. And i do things the serious way as well. I dont wanna joke about some stuff, might wanna say relationship being one of them.. Chatting with her, also made me think of the past. How I dont have true friends, being together with "friends" is just like a shallow image of friendship, and not true friends. When Im sick, i always wanted accompany, or even when i felt down and depress. But usually, other than parents, noone is there. That is for sick. Down and Depress? Noone really knows and cares. I tried to hide it, as if im ALWAYS a cheerful person. Maybe i dont like pity from others, but sometimes, i just want some.. =\ Guess gemini thinking is always double sided. Abit "Zhi Xiang Mao Dun" Dont want it on the outside, but wanted it really much inside. Vice-Versa.

Labels:

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:40:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com